- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
The new Minimo is a revolution in compact, ‘car boot’ scooter design. It represents one of the most advanced, transportable designs that folds and fits into the boot of a car and requires no parts to be dismantled for storage. Its pioneering and straightforward folding mechanism is simply activated by a onehanded operation that requires the minimum of effort and is completed in seconds.
The new Minimo delivers pioneering levels of transportability, comfort and safety in the ‘car boot’scooter class.
Responding to a market trend towards smaller, more compact models, has introduced the new Minimo to complement its current popular Eclipse car boot scooter and to further enhance its comprehensive product range. The new Minimo is a revolution in compact, collapsible scooter design. It represents one of the most advanced designs that folds and fits into the boot of a car and requires no parts to be dismantled for storage, with an overall folded weight of only a mere 26.65kg (58.8lbs).
Whether used for a day out in a car or for independence locally, the Minimo only requires a remarkably small amount of storage space when not in use. Therefore, the Minimo is the ideal choice for individuals with restricted room at home or in the car. This radically lightweight, yet robust scooter combines the benefits of strain-free lifting for end users whilst providing impressive drivability and rider comfort.
– Folds in a single simple movement, effortlessly activated by one hand
– Lightweight 26.65kg (58.8lbs) design for easy lifting and minimal space required for storage
– 4mph (6.4km) top speed with a range up to 12 miles (20km)
– Highly reliable 270w motor and 45ah
– S-Drive controller
– 115kg (250lbs) user weight capacity
– Market leading 820mm (32”) turning circle and 60mm (2.3”) ground clearance
– Spacious floor well and ergonomic tiller
– Combines high manoeuvrability and turning stability
|Dimensions||48.2cm/19"" x 82-92cm/32.2-36.2"" cm|
|Maximum User Weight||
|Width Between Arms||
|Front Wheel Height||
|Rear Wheel Height||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.