The lightest aluminum travel scooter on the market! Experience the convenience of a lightweight, compact travel scooter. Easy to put into the boot, with its heaviest piece weighing only 11 kg. The Apex Alumalite, with its aluminum frame, weighs only 28.8kg in total making it our lightest four-wheeled scooter yet!
- Dissassembles into 5 pieces • Airline friendly batteries
- Lightweight aluminium frame • 8” alloy style wheels
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob • Spacious foot platform
- Additional stability for a more secure ride • Simple and easy to use control system
- Weight Capacity – 18st 13lbs
Delivery & Collection options
Unfortunately we do not offer delivery on this product just yet. If you would like to request a booking to view this product, or reserve a product in store please contact your local branch to arrange this.
Do you need insurance for this scooter?
– No insurance is needed for mobility scooters, however it is recommended, if you’re thinking about insurance, check our our insurance services page it can provide you with the right information going forward.
Are 4 wheel mobility scooters better than 3 wheel scooters?
– 4-Wheel scooters often provide an improved stability over 3-wheel scooters. Making them a better option for users who plan to regularly drive on uneven flooring (outdoors typically).
How much does it cost to run a mobility scooter?
– After the initial price of the product, mobility scooters are incredibly cheap to run. With the typical cost of charging the scooter roughly around 10p per night. Although often repair works and maintenance could be costly, we recommend insurance in the event that damages do occur you are covered.