The Ultralite 480 XL is the ultimate transportable scooter. With its compact and lightweight design, the 480 ensures you stay independent at all times. This scooter has a proven reputation for outstanding design and reliability.
Easy to transport, the 480 can be dismantled in seconds; no cables to worry about, just quick-release locks, convenient lifting handles and lightweight manageable components.
Easy to stow, the 480 can be stored vertically in your home if space is an issue, and fits easily into most car boots when taken apart.
Available in Teal, Black and Red.
- Type Class – A / 2
- Overall length – 102cm / 40”
- Overall width – 51cm / 20”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 113kgs / 18 stone
- Maximum speed – 6.4km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height – 4cm / 1.5”
- Range – up to 13km / 8 miles
- Total Weight: 41kg
- Heaviest Part:13kg
- Removable: Battery
- Off-board charging: No
- Tyres: Solid
- Limited 1 Year
Delivery & Collection options
Unfortunately we do not offer internet delivery on this product just yet. If you would like to request a booking to view this product, or reserve a product in store please contact your local branch to arrange this.
Do you need insurance for this scooter?
– No insurance is needed for mobility scooters, however it is recommended, if you’re thinking about insurance, check our our insurance services page it can provide you with the right information going forward.
Are 4 wheel mobility scooters better than 3 wheel scooters?
– 4-Wheel scooters often provide an improved stability over 3-wheel scooters. Making them a better option for users who plan to regularly drive on uneven flooring (outdoors typically).
How much does it cost to run a mobility scooter?
– After the initial price of the product, mobility scooters are incredibly cheap to run. With the typical cost of charging the scooter roughly around 10p per night. Although often repair works and maintenance could be costly, we recommend insurance in the event that damages do occur you are covered.