This product is not available online and is currently only available in selected stores.
Beautifully simple, naturally warm, exceptionally comfy
Stylish and supportive, our Scandinavian-inspired 100% pure wool slipper is blissfully-soft and warm. Natural climate control helps keep feet at the perfect temperature while the breathable wool absorbs moisture so they stay comfy and dry. Designed to fit swelling and problem toes, and virtually seam-free, they’re a pleasure to wear if you have sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Frieda…
- 100% pure wool uppers & lining
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Footbed can be removed for extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Washable at 30° on wool delicate setting
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for sensitive feet
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 4 to 9
- No half sizes available
- Available in Charcoal Wool & French Navy Wool.