X4 – Heavy Duty Aluminium Wheelchair
The Aktiv X4 is a deluxe heavy duty wheelchair for occasional to full-time use for heavier users.
- Additional Information
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- This chair seat height can be adjusted and can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required.
- The backrest is tension adjustable with comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the users back and a 2” seat cushion.
- The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
- This chair comes with a slide on one piece footboard which fits easily over the standard footplates to give a strong full width platform for heavy users to place their feet comfortably.
- Folding aluminium frame
- Fold down backrest
- Multiple axles to allow various seat heights / interchange from transit to self propel
- Flip back, detachable armrest with PU arm pad (Standard Full Length)
- Plastic side panel clothes guard
- Swing away leg rest with black plastic foot plate (angle adjustable) & one piece footplate cover
- Black nylon seat upholstery
- Black nylon tension back with nylon cover (8 adjustable Velcro straps)
- 200 x 38mm grey PU front castors
- Press button release safety belt
- Available in Transit (12″ rear wheels) or Self Propel (24″ rear wheels) models 5cm seat cushion
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
|Seat To Footrest||
|Maximum User Weight||